Saturday, November 19, 2011

Blogging Blogging Blogging! Oh how I've missed thee!

Hello fellow friends and friends of the world wide web! I hope all of you are having a FANTASTIC day :)

I have to say I am so thankful that I have an AMAZING program to go back to! After it being thanksgiving and my birthday and not eating the best that I could, I am so glad to be eating better again!


Yesterday I had this big revelation! I realized that since I started eating bad last week, I started to feel different! I seriously was starting to get depressed and I didn't feel great at all! I seriously was feeling slow and just down right lazy! I am grateful for the wonderful thanksgiving I had and AMAZING birthday, but I am also glad that the bad eating has stopped! I have to get to that BIG goal! and wanting to eat that fast food or unhealthy food just isn't worth it anymore! Seriously why eat bad to feel bad? I would MUCH rather want to eat healthy and feel AMAZING! 


I cannot wait to see this view in person!

Only 45 more days! That's so crazy!! I better kick my butt into high gear! haha. 

Anyways I gotta go get some stuff done! I hope all of you had an amazing Thanksgiving!

My name is Kirstin and I AM MONAVIE!

No comments:

Post a Comment