Sunday, December 4, 2011

A Little Red Dress :))

Well, well, well! 

Today has been so amazing I still can't even begin to believe it!!

Ok where shall I start?... hmmmm

Well church today was completely amazing! I just love my church and the family that I have there! Just an awesome place to be! I love you East Valleyians! Got to go grocery shopping with my mom and then off to a cloud 9 maybe cloud 12 day! lol.

So I got to have a day with the lovely and amazing Leah Carlson! I always love seeing her because she just makes my day so amazing! So we went to Pluto's for dinner and she bought me dinner! That was a great thing!! And then I saw that she had 3 presents in her hands!! I was like oh my gosh!! I am so blessed to know her! That's what I have to say first of all. The card she gave me had a beautiful butterfly on it and a lovely note inside that almost made me cry! She gave me this beautiful head band that had a sparkly flower on it! It was gorgeous! ....and then the big present! Which still makes me want to tear up! She got me this black sign that says INSPIRE. She hot glued 34 jewels on it for the 34 pounds I have slimmed down! Then in the next present was a cute hot glue gun with glue sticks and more jewels to put on as I lose more weight! How awesome and cute is that? So by the time I am done losing weight its going to be sparkly like crazy!! I absolutely love it :) Here is a picture of it!!


So onto the next amazing story of the day. We were going into all of the expensive stores just looking around which was totally fun but I seriously couldn't believe how much some of the stuff was! I mean there was a wallet for over $200!! So we were in Coach and all the sudden I freaked out because I couldn't find my camera. So we had to go back to Pluto's and thankfully someone turned it in! On of the worker guys had put it on and was like "Yeah I am trying to sell this camera" and I joked around and said "how much do you want for it?" he laughed and said "eh maybe $50." Then I said oh "that would be a great deal because I paid almost $300 for it!" Oi vey lol. But anyways that wasn't the amazing story. So we went into Nordstroms. I never shop in there because I know that the larger women's section doesn't even have my size there. Well my normal size when I was at my heaviest was either a 26-28 or a 30. So we were looking at clothes and then all the sudden I saw this super cute skirt (not that I could afford it, it was $80!) Well it was a size 22. So at first I told Leah, see I wouldn't even fit into this still, I still have to wait a while. Then she convinced me to try it on. So i decided to grab a couple other shirts and another skirt to just see. Well to my amazement, THE SKIRT FIT!! I mean it was tight but IT FIT!! I was so ecstatic I couldn't even believe it! Here are some pictures of me trying on some of the clothes. They may be a little blurry

This is a size 3x top that was actually pretty loose on me and then a 2x skirt which I haven't fit into in forever also!
 This is a 3x shirt that was definitely swimming on me and then my size 22 skirt!!
This is a 2x top that was a little loose with the size 22 skirt!!

So I was already sooo happy about that! Onto the last but not least amazing thing of the day! You know how when people are wanting to lose weight and they say that they want to fit into that little black dress? Well for me I want to stand out and not fit in! I want a little red dress. So we were just having some fun in Macy's looking at the red dresses. Then all the sudden Leah lifts up this most adorable red dress! It was on sale for half off so it was only $30! It was a size 18. I was like I have to get this because it will take me a while to fit into it! Well the great thing is, I fit into it but I just couldn't zip it up yet. But I got into it though! I haven't got into a size 18 dress in FOREVER! Maybe the beginning of high school! Here are some pictures :)) There is a picture of the dress and then a picture of me in it :)




I absolutely LOVE this dress! It is so gorgeous! I cannot wait until the day that I can officially wear and zip up this dress! It also tells me that my actual size when I get to my goal weight will be smaller than a 16 which totally is amazing and I am so happy!! OH YEAH! One last thing! So remember how I said that the dress was $30? When I went to buy it, it was only $20!!! I got a goal dress for only $20! and it was originally $60! WOW! I am so amazed!!

So I want to thank Leah for making me try on these clothes because it just gave me more confidence to keep pushing through and makes me even more excited to get to that finish line! We are already in the winner circle Leah! Thank you Leah for the amazing presents you gave me! I am so blessed to know you! 

Well time to go do that thing called working out :) lol. I hope all of you have a WONDERFUL day!! 

My name is Kirstin and I AM MONAVIE!



3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on fitting into the clothes. You'll be wearing that little red dress in no time at all, I predict! Joann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your the bomb, girlfriend! That little red dress has 'ruby fly-in' written all over it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Joann!! :D

    and yes it does Syndi! I can't wait to officially wear it!!

    ReplyDelete