Wednesday, December 14, 2011

It Hit Me Like a Freight Train (not literally lol)

So as of this morning I have been maintaining the 40.4 now for 3 days. I know its because my body is making big changes and for another reason also which I am not going to talk about on here.

So yesterday my mom and I went to fashion bug because I wanted to see if I could fit into smaller pants since I have lost the 40 pounds. Well for some reason no smaller pants fit. I don't know why. I know every pant maker is different and I only tried on 2. So I was really frustrated with myself. I was like how can I lose 40 lbs and not have a smaller pant size?? but I tried on this REALLY cute dress and it was a size or two smaller than what I normally wear! I would post a picture of it but I don't want to show you guys until the night after I wear it :)) 

So here is the part when it hit me like a freight train. So this morning I got up early to workout before work as usual and I went into the bathroom and it finally hit me. WOW I really am smaller! I mean it's easier to workout now, I don't breathe as heavy, and I'm moving at a faster pace now! The thing with me is I saw the difference in the pictures, but I just didn't see the difference when I looked at myself in the mirror. 

Well we only have 17 short days of 2011. It's time to end this year strong and make 2012 the best year yet!! Start on those new years resolutions now of getting fit and healthy :) I know you can do it!! 



I am so excited to get home today after work because I know that my 40 pounds down present to myself will be there! My iPhone 4S! I am so excited to play with it!!! :D

Well I hope all of you have a BLESSED day!

My name is Kirstin and I AM MONAVIE!

No comments:

Post a Comment