Thursday, December 22, 2011

A Big Stress Ball

So as all of you probably have noticed I haven't posted a new weight since my 40 pounds. I have been going through some issues lately and just have been needing to work through them. 

I have learned a lot in the past week. I have finally have realized that I cannot let other people's problems affect me. Because I always like to try to take other people's problems as my own and I cannot afford to do that right now. So I haven't really being doing well on my eating but I am back in the game yet again. I hate being a yo-yo to be honest. It frustrates me so much.

I have a HUGE new motivation though but I can't say what it is yet :) You all will find out though when I get to my goal weight and all I can say is I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!! I wish I could tell you guys what it is but it is hush hush until then! :D

So as of today I am fully back on the program but I am going to take baby steps back into it! I am not going to go full blown the first day. Today I am just going to eat right and workout once. I will probably be back to normal tomorrow or soon but I know I won't be doing much of working out on Christmas eve and Christmas :)



This is one of my new motto's :) 

Well if I don't post a blog before Sunday I hope that all of you have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS :))

Love you all!!

My name is Kirstin and I AM MONAVIE!

No comments:

Post a Comment