Monday, April 28, 2014

YWAM in Newcastle, Australia!

I have huge news!! I am going to Newcastle, Australia for YWAM! If you are wondering what YWAM is, it is Youth With a Mission! I have heard so many great things about YWAM and have had a couple amazing friends go to different bases. I really felt that God was leading me to go Newcastle and so that is where I am going to go!! 

I need to raise a lot of money to go and I need your help! I need to raise a total of $11,000. That will cover the cost of the schooling, outreach, and flights. Every little bit counts! Even if you can only give $5, that would mean so much to me! On top of raising the money, I would love to have your prayer support! Prayers can do many miracles and can help in so many ways! So if you could be praying for me that would be AMAZING! 

Here is the link to help donate towards my YWAM trip :)
http://www.gofundme.com/8penjw

If you have any questions or would like to hear my testimony, I would LOVE to talk to you! E-mail me at livinlife4God56@gmail.com

God Bless!!
Kirstin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment