Friday, October 21, 2011

1 Big Step Closer to Footloose!

WOW WOW WOW!!

I am completely speechless right now! I hopped on the scale this morning and I slimmed down 3.2 pounds in one day!!

I am officially at 28.2 pounds!!

Honestly I have no idea what to say right now! I have a million words running in my head but I can't type any down! haha. I love being speechless lol.

All I can say is I am so grateful to be at this new weight and it's all because of God and RVL. I am finally becoming the person I have always dreamed of being and nothing can replace that! 


My awesome brother Matthew made this picture for me. Yes it is kind of funny looking at first but I really like it! One day I will look like that, just a little more buff haha. 

Well I have to get my day started now!
My Mom and James are off on their anniversary weekend/ James's high school reunion! I hope they have a great time!
Now I have to take my brother to school :)

I hope all of you have an AMAZING day!! I know I am!

My name is Kirstin and I AM MONAVIE!

No comments:

Post a Comment