Thursday, October 27, 2011

One more pound. One more pound. One more pound!

In my head all I can keep thinking is.. one more pound, one more pound, one more pound! That one pound is that one thing that is between me and seeing footloose! I am going to workout extra today just to help make that mark!

So the other day I went into my mom's office to talk with her and I saw an old picture on her desk of us. I seriously could not stop staring at this photo for hours! I pretty much found a "skinny" picture of me. I mean I still had some chub on me but I am actually "thin" in this picture!


I still can't believe it when I look at it! haha. Wow I just seriously just sat here for two minutes staring at it again. 

Well I am almost at a milestone! 30 lbs is a BIG number!

Sorry this blog is so short but I gotta go do some work :)

I hope all of you have an awesome day!.. Remember SMILE :D

My name is Kirstin and I AM MONAVIE!

No comments:

Post a Comment