Friday, October 28, 2011

Who gets to see Footloose finally? THIS GIRL!

WOW! I am so stoked! I still can't believe it myself! I have some very exciting news!! 
I am officially DOWN 30.6 POUNDS!

How AWESOME is that? This is the most weight I have ever slimmed down! 

Here are some before and after's :))




I seriously can't believe my eyes! I mean 30.6 does a wonder on the body! 

84.4 LBS to go until Convention!! Woo Hoo!

Well I have to go get ready for the day! Today is going to be AMAZING!! Please feel free to comment :) It would be much appreciated! hehe

My name is Kirstin and I AM MONAVIE!

3 comments:

  1. Excellent....You can do it....

    We're going to convention too..maybe we'll see you there...Take care and wishing you all the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :))

    Awesome that would be so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you :)) glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete