Tuesday, September 13, 2011

17 lbs DOWN!!

Today is a very GLORIOUS day!! 

I am officially down 17 pounds! RVL does wonders and I feel amazing! Even though I am still sick! 

So confession time. Over the weekend I gained 1.8 pounds. I'm surprised it wasn't more because of some of the things I had eaten because I didn't see anything else on the menu that I liked plus I had 2 margaritas and those things make you gain weight.. Anyways, in one day I went down 2.2 lbs!! How awesome is that?? 

Some other great news!! My dad's side of the family and I (my dad, Tiffany, Cole, Mary, and Grace) are going to be taking a family photo sometime in the near future and I really wanted to slim down for it because I'm tired of being over weight in the photo. Well they are wanting to do a sports theme and I had gotten a giants shirt to wear but its starting to get way too big on me which is totally awesome! So last night I bought a Large Giants shirt thinking it would take me a couple weeks or more to fit into it. Well I am very happy to announce I tried it on this morning and it fit! It is a little tight but still it fit!! I normally have to wear like XXL or bigger t-shirts and I fit into a LARGE! I'm so happy. Here is a picture of me in it!


So I now need to put $15 into my weight jar!! YAY! So I am going to start keeping track on my blog of how many more pounds I have to go until convention so the current count is..

98 lbs!

Honestly it doesn't seem that big of a number to me because 17 pounds is a big chunk!! I am almost to 20lbs! So excited! 

Time to go enjoy the day and workout and kick the last part of my cold in the butt!!

I hope all of you have a WONDERFUL day!

My name is Kirstin and I AM MONAVIE!

2 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog! Hope you don't mind that I comment on like EVERY posting :) It's always the best feeling in the world fitting into a smaller size than normal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks Melissa! I'm glad that someone does haha. Believe me I don't mind it's totally awesome and keeps me encouraged and wanting to do better so THANK YOU for commenting on my posts! It means a lot to me!! Yes it is a great feeling!!!

    ReplyDelete