Wednesday, September 7, 2011

This is a BIG day for me

Today is a big day for me. A very big day..

Today 9/7/11 marks a year that I have not drank a soda!

That is very huge for me because I used to drink soda allllll the time and when I worked at Target I would drink 4-6 sodas a day at work and sometimes they were the 32 oz cups! Crazy!

But I am veryyyyy happy that I finally have not had a soda in a year. Before, the longest I could ever go was about 3 months.

So there is something that I want to talk a little bit about.. This weekend was a great weekend, don't get me wrong but for some reason ever since Sunday I have been really deep in thought. Like questions running through my mind like who am I? am I really who I want to be? am I in the place in life where I would like to be at? and just stuff like that. I realized that I really need to start finding myself which I am doing as I'm taking off the pounds. I am getting to the place where I want to be with my weight for once in my life. For once I am not letting the stress of things get to me anymore. I just say its not my problem! and the problem goes right away (well most of the time).

Sometimes things hit you like a freight train and this weekend I definitely felt like I got hit with two freight trains but hey I know I am still and alive, well, and walking. At the times of feeling like you want to crawl into a hole and just cry your eyes out and never come out, just reach out to somebody and just talk! Well I have to log off now. Comment on what you think about this post :)

I am Kirstin and I AM MONAVIE!

3 comments:

  1. I think it is great you are "finding" yourself. It is so strange to grow up and think you got things figured out, but honestly I am still figuring things out for myself! Stay motivated, you can move mountains with a positive attitude and effort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melissa! I know! Its so weird but such an awesome journey though. I think its awesome because I am finally figuring out who I am and becoming the person I have always desired to be! Thanks! You too!! We can do this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley! I think you are so gorgeous! Seriously! Like I would kill to have your size of a body! But I know this is the one God gave me and I am finally beating it into shape haha. I would totally love to talk about it soon! I promise I am trying to find a time! :D

    ReplyDelete