Friday, September 2, 2011

Under 350!

I am so stoked right now :))))

I am officially under 350 pounds! My current weight is 349.8! 
That is 13.4 pounds GONE FOREVER!

I haven't been under 350 in such a long time and it feels great! Actually in the beginning of this year we did a 21 day fast and the family I was living with at the time (a very awesome family which i totally love and appreciate I just don't want to say last names on here but their names are Lynn and Lee. aka best host parents you could ever have in your life!!) and I continued doing the Daniel Fast and I actually had lost 25 pounds then. But over time from eating the fast food again I started gaining it all back again. 363.2 is the heaviest I have ever been in my entire life. I will never go back there EVER AGAIN!!

Well I have to get ready for work. Hoping that I have a full day today for more hours because more hours the better this week! Wanna know why? I am going to Vegas next week!! Monavie is having a convention there and I am so excited to hopefully meet sooooo many new people! It's going to be a blast!

Please be praying for our traveling mercies and just to have a great time! Thank you!

OH! and one last note which is kind of a big note buuuut, officially in 5 days I will have been off soda for a YEAR! That is a huge thing for me because before I would have had 4 to 6 sodas a DAY! or more.. But now I have been soda free and I feel great!!

Well time for me to log off, have to get ready!

Hope all of you have a BLESSED day!! 

My name is Kirstin and I AM MONAVIE!

2 comments:

  1. Kirstin! I am so amazed at how optimistic you are. This will be an amazing journey I am sure, and I wish you all the luck and success in the world and then some. Just your post alone makes me want to do better about my health, and congrats on being soda free! I have tired doing that a couple times but it is really hard. Best wishes and can't wait to see your progress :)

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Melissa!! I think you look amazing anyways like always :)) Thanks and me either!

    <3 always,
    Kirstin

    ReplyDelete