Tuesday, September 6, 2011

WOW What a Weekend!

Let me just tell you that I am SO glad to be blogging again! I missed it over the weekend! Buuuut this weekend was AWESOME!

I went to this college retreat called AsOne and it was just so amazing! Unity was the main subject of the weekend! I would expand more on it but that would take a long time! Haha! I was glad to make some new friends! I got my "baby fix" by holding my friend April and Phil's baby! He is so stinkin adorable!! He is now like 7 or 8 weeks old! He's so tiny!

Anyways so that great part of the weekend happend then I found out that one of my best friends is now engaged! Congrats Jessica and Aaron! Im very happy and excited for you!!

So on to my great news!!! So I have this goal of being down a total of 20 pounds for Vegas. Wow it just hit me that 20 pounds is a LOT! That is like two bowling balls!! WOW.. anyways back to my great news! So as you know I went away this weekend and it wasn't hard to stick on the plan but i did eat a tiny little extra than what I should have at on my regular meal buuuut here is the news...

I didn't gain ANYTHING! I am very happy to annouce that I am now down 16.4 pounds!

Its just so crazy!! So that means I only have 3.6 pounds left until friday! Which is very easy because I drop weight very easily with this program!

I hope all of you had a wonderful Labor Day Weekend! God Bless :)

My name is Kirstin and I AM MONAVIE!

2 comments: