Monday, September 12, 2011

IM BAAAAACK :)

Oh boy does it feel good to be blogging again! I sure missed it! Felt weird not blogging for a couple of days haha. 

What a Weekend!!
It was such a great weekend in Vegas! I was sick the whole time but hey gotta make the most out of everything right? 

I was so blessed to be able to ride with Nicole and September even though they had often potty breaks LOL. but hey you gotta go when you gotta go especially when your drinking as much liquid as we were! Anyways it was a lot of fun with them because we laughed a lot! It was great being with Team 212! Well some such as Rick, Joyce, Sue, Nita, Nancy, Vince, Nicole, September, Ana, Tracy, Don, Nancy, Pete, Betsy, and many other people!

Got a lot of great information over the weekend. Still on information overload plus I was kind of fuzzy the whole weekend because of my sickness haha. One of comments I heard from a speaker was "We all hit bumps, we are NOT defined by those bumps." I really liked that a lot because as you know we all hit bumps and I used to let those really affect me. I am no longer going to let it! Another saying I really liked was "Today is a new day, don't let you past ruin your future!" It's so true. So many of us can live in the past and let it affect our future, such as oh I gained all this weight so I'm just going to be depressed and not do anything about it. Well you should do something about it like I am! I am NO LONGER letting my weight take over my life. I am taking my life back!

So there is a new contest coming up for RVL and I am so STOKED!! It's going to be called RVLUTION! I so love the name! Anyways I am just so excited to be in a challenge because it always pushes me harder to want to slim down more! I always love a challenge!

I was so blessed to see Leah this weekend! I was very lucky to be able to sit down and have lunch with her and her awesome husband Wayne! They are such a dynamo couple!! Love them to death! Thank you again Leah for lunch! It was so much fun hanging out with you!! Here is a picture of us :)


Doesn't she look awesome?? I mean seriously 115 pounds!! That is AMAZING! Plus her birthday was yesterday :)) HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEAH!! Well I am very glad that I got to tell you in person!! 

Well update on the Charlie's Angels aka some of the Diva's here is our "update" picture at Vegas!


Don't they look great? I don't feel like I look any different yet even though I have slimmed down 16.6. But I know the results will be showing very very very soon! I'm excited to be getting closer and closer and closer to my goal!

Oh speaking of goals I want to share a goal that I have. We have convention for Monavie in St. Louis in about 36 weeks. It's May 17th-19th and I have a goal of being 115 pounds down by then! So I have 98.4 to go! I know I can do it because I believe in myself and i have an AMAZING support system!


Speaking of goals. I decided that for every 5 pounds I slim down I am going to put $5 dollars into this jar. 
and for every 25 pounds I slim down I am going to put in $25 plus the $5. That way when i get to my goal weight I can have some extra money for clothes :) 


I would write more but I have to go try to rest and get rid of this cold so I can hopefully go to work tomorrow!

My name is Kirstin and I AM MONAVIE!


No comments:

Post a Comment