Saturday, September 24, 2011

I'm SO ECSTATIC I don't know what to title It!!

I am still speechless!!
Can I even say it?? OH YES I CAN! haha

I have officially SLIMMED DOWN 26.2 POUNDS!!

Today is such an AMAZING DAY!!!
Such a great start with the amazing weigh in and now in about an hour and a half two of my best friends and I are going to Stinson Beach :))

This isn't the exact jar but I know have $50 in my weight loss jar! Yay for new clothes when I get get to my goal weight!!

I would like to write more but I have to go great ready for the BEACH!

26.2!! STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!

I hope all of you have a great day!!

My name is Kirstin and I AM MONAVIE!!

2 comments:

  1. way to go Kirstin...I'm at the same point as well....26 lbs.....

    I wish you all the best....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! That is so awesome!! Congrats!! You too :)) We can do this!!

    ReplyDelete