Friday, September 16, 2011

My Mouth Dropped to the FLOOR! haha

I am still speechless since I stood on this scale this morning! I still can't believe what I saw with my own eyes! I kept telling myself yesterday "I have allowed myself to release 2 more pounds" and I kept repeating it. I stayed on the program yesterday. No alcohol at the concert! But I have some very exciting news to tell you all!!

I am now DOWN 23.4 LBS!!!!! 

How amazing is that? In one day I went down 3.4 pounds! and I got on the scale twice to just to make sure it wasn't lying and it said the same weight!

So now I have 91.6 left to go for convention!!
I love how that number is getting smaller and smaller and smaller!! 

I have an idea. When I get to my goal weight I want to throw a huge celebration party! Like a big dance party!! And everyone would be invited! That sounds like so much fun!!

One of my other things that I really want to do is go on a NCL cruise when I get to my goal weight! Maybe Hawaii, The Mexican Riviera, or The Bahamas. I haven't decided yet :)


Well I would love to write more but I have to go to work now. I hope all of you have an AMAZING day :) Always remember to smile because that one smile could have been the thing that saved that persons life that day!!

My name is Kirstin and I AM MONAVIE!

No comments:

Post a Comment