Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Speechless!!!

Is so speechless right now!!

I am officially down 19 pounds!!
That means I have 96 lbs until St. Louis! 

I am so proud of myself too because last night I got to go see The Help with Sandrea, her mom, and her grandma, and I didn't want to buy any snacks or popcorn! Normally I always get tons of snacks or sneak in food to the theater. This time I was perfectly content! That's the great thing about RVL you are getting soooo much nutrition that you don't crave anything anymore! 

So I would like to get all of your opinions!! I want to make goal markers such as I get to do this at 25 pounds and I get to do that at 50lbs. Please comment on here or on facebook and tell me what would be some fun things to do when I get to those certain goals! I would really appreciate the input!

WOW I think this was my first short blog but I have to go get ready for work! Gotta be there by 930! I hope all of you have a WONDERFUL day!!

My name is Kirstin and I AM MONAVIE!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Kirstin...so proud of your progress! Never quit and reach out to someone when you think you can't keep going. I want you to reach all of your goals. You are so smart for wanting to make short-term goals for yourself. That is the way to succeed. Here are some thoughts of things you can do to reward yourself:

    get a massage
    get a manicure or pedicure (if you like that)
    buy or download your favorite CD
    Open a "pamper me" bank account: Deposit $10 for every week you've stuck to your weight-loss plan, or for every pound you've lost. (or $5 if $10 is too much)
    Rent a convertible and head for the beach or the mountains for the day with a friend(s)
    treat yourself to a new pair of shoes or favorite accessories

    Keep going Kirstin...you are going to love the results!!!

    Pam Garcia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. New clothes! You will need a few things when you are your "in-between" weight. It will make the weight you lost stand out more when you wear some newly fitted clothes AND its just a good feeling buying something new and showing it off.

    I know this is old school but I LOVE visual aids when it comes to losing weight. When you are seeing how much you are losing it is a great way to see how far you have come and what progress you are making. Paper chain came to my head first (make one that is 96 links long and take one off per pound) or create an excel graph and it will show the decline (Atkins had an online tool like this, maybe there is an App you can download). I just like things that I can physically "take away" toward the goal :)

    Awesome job not getting movie snacks...I am getting hungry for popcorn just thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Pam!! I definitely love those ideas! I am going to use them!!

    That is a great idea Melissa, thank you! and I especially love the visual aids idea because I am definitely a visual aid person lol. and thanks about the snacks haha. i know what you mean after I left it did sound kind of good but the taste of victory is so much better!! :))

    ReplyDelete